Customer Experience Manager/Executive Assistant:
This is a new position created for just the right person to help us manage our growing company. Duties will include:
- Answering phones and scheduling appointments with a booking rate of 85% or higher
- Following up on appointments and open estimates
- Scheduling next appointments
- Managing the customer experience to insure all clients are astounded with our services
- Complete daily paperwork and invoicing
- Accounts receivable collection
- Working with owners to exceed goals
- Working with Sales, Restoration and Operation Managers
- Other office/sales/admin duties
The ideal candidate will have a friendly, cheerful phone voice and be customer service oriented. The ability to multi-task and work in a hectic environment is essential. Great organizational and computer skills such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher. Constant Contact experience is a plus so is Social Media. Must have great communication skills and be detailed oriented. Must also have the ability to be bonded.
Position is hourly $10 to start plus performance bonuses. Review in 60 -90 days.
Our office is currently located in NE Dallas near 635/Jupiter but will be relocating this summer to the North Garland area. Please send your resume to:
We look forward to adding you to our team!
Cleaning Technician positions:
We're currently hiring two full-time cleaning technicians and two part-time night crew cleaning technicians!
Full-time day shift positions start at 7AM and part-time night crew positions work Tuesday through Friday 4PM to 11PM.
Are you high energy? Do you like meeting new people every day? Then we have the job for you! Dallas area carpet cleaning company, Cornerstone Chem-Dry, with a reputation for outstanding customer service has immediate openings for energetic, responsible people to help service our customers. This job will include carpet cleaning, tile cleaning, and furniture cleaning.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Strong work ethic
- Must have a VALID, INSURABLE driver's license
- Have a clean, neat, professional appearance
- Dependable transportation to work. Must be at work at 7am.
- Saturdays and some evenings is MANDATORY!
- You must be able to lift and carry 100 pounds.
Company shirts will be provided. You must wear khaki, black or navy shorts or pants.
We provide all training and equipment/vehicles/supplies. NO previous experience required! We are looking for quality, dependable technicians to provide excellent service to our clients. WE HAVE VERY HIGH CUSTOMER SERVICE STANDARDS! We follow up with EVERY customer to make sure they were completely satisfied! Technicians after training make their own salary! Average technician makes $24-30k per year. Best technicians make $35-60k per year.
If you are looking to be part of a growing company that appreciates individual accomplishments and has enjoyed an excellent reputation serving our customers for over 22 years. For more information:
Email your resume to:
or fax to 866.686.5492
Working office is located near 635/Jupiter in Dallas.